“How do I sell my comic books for the best price?”
That’s one of the most popular questions I get at Comic Book Secrets.
If you have valuable comics you want to make sure you don’t get ripped off, and just as important, if you have worthless comic books you want to try to salvage as much money as possible. If someone is buying comic books and you are looking to sell, you must protect yourself.
If you are looking to sell your comic books, whether they are valuable or bulk, Alan Collins has a very interesting Comic Book Selling System you should check out. His system focuses on both your gems and well, your not quite gems. He offers selling advice on:
– Brand new comics you just bought.
– Comics you’ve tried selling on eBay before — but couldn’t get your price for.
– Boxes of comics you’ve got lying around that are just gathering dust.
– Fair, torn, spine damaged, taped up or poor condition comics.
– Restored comics — no matter how they look.
– Old collectible comics….that just about everybody wants.
– Back issues…that practically nobody wants
– Comics that dealers are dumping 3 for $1.00 (in their bargain box).
– Marvels, DCs, Image, Independents….just about any of the other titles.
– Golden age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Westerns, Romance, etc.
– “Hot” comics you invested in and hoped would go up in value…and didn’t.
– CGC graded comics – that grade out from from 9.5 to 2.5 or below.
– Just 1 single comic.
– Or 100 comics.
– Or 100,000 comics.
– Just about ANY comics you have…it doesn’t matter!
Plus, he has buying advice and many other great bonuses. Check it out!